Welcome!

I am so glad you're here! I have been expecting you! I am hoping that you can find inspiration as you stroll around! If you are not a follower yet, I hope that today you choose to "Follow" DG Innovations. You can subscribe by clicking "JOIN THIS SIGHT" with GOOGLE CONNECT on the side bar and via Facebook. I am so grateful you stopped by!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I NEED A DOCTOR:MAJOR CASE OF THE "DON'T WANTS"

Pin It Now!
AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!!

Like the title of this post states....
I NEED A DOCTOR!
I have been on a "slow down before I completely explode into a million pieces" break. 
And BOY HAS IT BEEN GOOD...
Except...
I. DON'T. WANT. TO. DO. ANYTHING. NOW.
Let me re-phrase...I DO want to do EVERYTHING that I have pinned on my
gazillion Pinterest boards...
I DO want to
Paint,
ReDecorate,
Glue,
Cut,
Reframe,
Organize,
Declutter,
Cook, 
etc etc etc
and then
Blog about it ALL!
But I am Stuck...
I need a Doctor!
:)
Maybe feeling this way is the exact medicine that I needed in my life.
(I can imagine about a group of 10-20 close family and friends all nodding their heads while reading that sentence).
Yeah...
I get it!
But I'm done now...I am ALLLLL GOOD....Time to get er done!!
I have realized that I do not blog for others as much as I blog for myself.  It's the best "tricking myself to do something" accountability strategy.  Seriously! That is a FACT! Knowing that I said I was going to tell the world about that new organizational idea or what I did with that garage sale find kinda helps me actually do it.
Trust me...I WANT to tell the world...so this strategy is PERFECT!
Honestly, I really was hoping to EXPLODE this blog so that I could bring in a lil extra
C-A-S-H!
Ya Know?!?! Do a little sponsor stuff here... a few advertisements there...and poof! CASH!!
(HA! FUNNY, I know!)
Trust me...
I really would love that ALOT!
But I am okay either way...really...I am....I just want to get back to "tricking" myself again so I can get something accomplished for heaven's sake!
Maybe by brain and body have figured out this little sneaky plan of mine and I will have to come up with a NEW plan!?!?
Any ideas?
Now taking prescriptions,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ADORE comments like I adore a WHITE MOCHA HAZELNUT FRAPPACCINO and that is ALOT!!
Please leave me a note letting me know your thoughts!!!
Can't wait to hear from you!