Welcome!

I am so glad you're here! I have been expecting you! I am hoping that you can find inspiration as you stroll around! If you are not a follower yet, I hope that today you choose to "Follow" DG Innovations. You can subscribe by clicking "JOIN THIS SIGHT" with GOOGLE CONNECT on the side bar and via Facebook. I am so grateful you stopped by!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

PHOTO A DAY:DOUBLE CHALLENGE {AUGUST}

Pin It Now!
Well...I came across two challenges this month and figured...Why not?
A friend of mine introduced me to one from Oh So Lovely and then there is the one that I usually participate in from Fat Mum Slim!
So if your up to it...lets give it whirl!
If TWO HEADS are better than one, then certainly TWO PHOTO-A-DAY CHALLENGES would have the same principle?!?!
DUH!
:)
I will be posting my pics over on  Facebook and Instagram so come check it out!

Ok and as far as my POST FROM YESTERDAY goes...
I am starting to get my groove back!
I am pumped!!

Tootles,

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear,
    just found your blog and i think its really cool
    Followed you on GFc and bloglovin
    hope you follow back
    best
    ki$$E$

    ReplyDelete

I ADORE comments like I adore a WHITE MOCHA HAZELNUT FRAPPACCINO and that is ALOT!!
Please leave me a note letting me know your thoughts!!!
Can't wait to hear from you!