Welcome!

I am so glad you're here! I have been expecting you! I am hoping that you can find inspiration as you stroll around! If you are not a follower yet, I hope that today you choose to "Follow" DG Innovations. You can subscribe by clicking "JOIN THIS SIGHT" with GOOGLE CONNECT on the side bar and via Facebook. I am so grateful you stopped by!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

JEWELRY RE-PURPOSE:VINTAGE-Y NECKLACE

Pin It Now!
Do you ever bypass the jewelry container on the Goodwill (G.W.) counter? Is it all just junk to you? I used to think so, but recently while on my $5 in 5 (minutes) journey to G.W. (details here) I have made the effort to give it a glance.

RESULT? A vintage-y interchangeable necklace using a chain and clip-on earrings.


Just clamp that bad boy on the back of any chain and PRESTO!


Grab a few and change them out! They are only a few cents...LITERALLY!


I think it's pretty neat-o!
What do you think?
I would love to know!

Linking up!!


52 Mantelsshabby creek cottageHookingupwithHoHPhotobucket






TDC Before and After

4 comments:

  1. This is very cool! I love the artsy look to it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, that thought never came to mind...I always thought "junk" and passed it by. The next time I get to visit a Goodwill I'll linger a little longer over the jewelry. I like the neck piece. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute, and creative. Great Job! Used to make jewelery myself a while back and somehow got away from it. Looks like I need to bust out the jewelery making supplies again. Thanks for the inspiration! I'm following along now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so creative! And both necklaces turned out amazing! :) I will definitely have to look at the jewelry the next time I'm at Goodwill. :)

    I hope you have a lovely weekend!

    Blessings,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

I ADORE comments like I adore a WHITE MOCHA HAZELNUT FRAPPACCINO and that is ALOT!!
Please leave me a note letting me know your thoughts!!!
Can't wait to hear from you!