Welcome!

I am so glad you're here! I have been expecting you! I am hoping that you can find inspiration as you stroll around! If you are not a follower yet, I hope that today you choose to "Follow" DG Innovations. You can subscribe by clicking "JOIN THIS SIGHT" with GOOGLE CONNECT on the side bar and via Facebook. I am so grateful you stopped by!

Monday, May 14, 2012

MARVEL-US MONDAY :A GIVEAWAY {MY FIRST ONE EVER!!!!}

Pin It Now!
THIS IS A MARVEL-US MONDAY INDEED!
IT IS MY FIRST GIVEAWAY EVER!
I AM STOKED!

I have a GREAT friend, Chasity, who is really just a beautiful person! I just love her! She just started a business making GORGEOUS handmade one of a kind jewelry! What I love the most is that the pieces can be simple or extravagant, which makes her shop, Em & M's Treasures appealing...There is something for everyone!
Here's a message from Chasity!
********************************************************************************


Welcome to Em & M's Treasures. My Name is Chasity Bland; I have 3 children and 2 step-children. I worked as an LPN for the last 12 years and decided a year ago to stay at home with the children and do online course to further my education in nursing. After creating a few pieces of jewelry for friends on special days, I decided to continue making jewelry for others. I love making things for others... their own little "treasures". 


Em & M's Treasures offers one-of-a kind pieces, custom orders, hand stamped pewter. I love working with leather and fresh water pearls. I offer jewelry selections from children to adults. 
I LOVE CUSTOM ORDERS! I can make custom orders, or personalized versions of items that you see listed in my shop. Contact me with your ideas and photos; I'll gladly help you turn your ideas into an actual item!
********************************************************************************
So wanna see what she is giving away??
HERE IT IS!
This stunning Bamboo Coral, Picasso Czech and Pearl Bracelet
(It will fit a wrist size of 61/2 to 8)



Gorgeous or WHAT!? This is perfect paired with a simple summer sundress or an elegant dinner date on a steamy hot summer night!
AHHH...*Exhale*...Sounds nice!
OH and I also want to remind you about the Sponsor Switch-a-roo beginning in June! There are more details HERE
Ok...back to the giveaway!
Simple:
1- Follow ME on Google Friend Connect or Linky and let me know that you hopped aboard!
2-Go over to Em&M's Treasures and "Like" her Facebook page and then take a minute and browse around! Really, you won't be disappointed! 
ALSO, take advantage of the other ways to get extra entries...
Alrighty?
LET'S GOOOOOO!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I ADORE comments like I adore a WHITE MOCHA HAZELNUT FRAPPACCINO and that is ALOT!!
Please leave me a note letting me know your thoughts!!!
Can't wait to hear from you!