Welcome!

I am so glad you're here! I have been expecting you! I am hoping that you can find inspiration as you stroll around! If you are not a follower yet, I hope that today you choose to "Follow" DG Innovations. You can subscribe by clicking "JOIN THIS SIGHT" with GOOGLE CONNECT on the side bar and via Facebook. I am so grateful you stopped by!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

TRASH TO TREASURE {T2T} TUESDAY: SOOTHING MUSIC MANTEL & SOMEBODY HAS A BIRTHDAY

Pin It Now!
OK...I DID IT AGAIN!

I rearranged the piano/un-mantle for the MILLIONTH TIME in the past month! 
I just CANNOT HELP MYSELF!
I AM JUST INSPIRED BY ALL OF YOU FELLOW BLOGGERS...
and of course, PINTEREST!

I love my SOOTHING MUSIC UN-MANTEL!

On T2T, honestly, almost EVERYTHING in this set up was at one time---TRASH!

The run down:
  • Canvas painting-Was an old "blah" painting that I picked up from who knows where.  I just used paint on hand and a little water and blended together blues and oranges.
  • White platter-Picked up from a garage sale for $1
  • Silver Glass Vase-Was orange but quickly became apart of my experiment with Krylon mirror-like spray paint...I love the result!
  • White Deco Balls-You can see the before here! Rustoleum heirloom white spray paint changed those up for the better, I'd say.
  • Old wine bottle-Is just that...an old wine bottle...no big explanation for this one.
Whatever is left (which isn't much) has been lingering around the house for a while. 

(Please forgive the bad lighting...As you have read here in my recent blog post, my SLR camera in "under construction", and I lost someone stole my wonderful, 2 month old iphone 4S, therefore, I'm back to using the old phone! )


I have future plans for these "Soothe" letters...Stay tuned!



ON ANOTHER NOTE...
IT'S SOMEBODY'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!

This picture is literally 5 seconds after waking her up...her eyes are still closed! haha!

She is enjoying her birthday present..."Buster", her new baby! She has been BEGGING us to have another baby...maybe "Buster" will get that off her mind for a while
:)
(YES, there is an ulterior motive---Don't Judge me!)

They were treated to "Mickey D's" for a birthday breakfast before school!
Pancakes and chocolate milk...their teachers will LOVE me today!
[Enter sarcasm here]
Amazing how they were ready early enough for this but on any OTHER NORMAL day, they are still dressing and eating in the car on the way to school!

HMMMM? Interesting??

So what's your latest Trash to Treasure project?!

XOXO,


52 Mantelsshabby creek cottageHookingupwithHoHPhotobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ADORE comments like I adore a WHITE MOCHA HAZELNUT FRAPPACCINO and that is ALOT!!
Please leave me a note letting me know your thoughts!!!
Can't wait to hear from you!