Welcome!

I am so glad you're here! I have been expecting you! I am hoping that you can find inspiration as you stroll around! If you are not a follower yet, I hope that today you choose to "Follow" DG Innovations. You can subscribe by clicking "JOIN THIS SIGHT" with GOOGLE CONNECT on the side bar and via Facebook. I am so grateful you stopped by!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

THERE IS SOMETHING ON THE WAY {I PROMISE}

Pin It Now!
I have been spending so much time looking at my clutter of a mess master closet, promising myself "Tomorrow...tomorrow is the day to gain control!"
Many tomorrows have come and gone!
*Tear*
I am determined, however, NOT to give up! Us southern girls are some fighters, y'all!
:()
And then...
....there is the patio!
It's been an ongoing project for 1---2---3 summers now?!...I did manage to redo a coffee table-Here!

 That baby was a hit with my readers and well, ME! I love it...but for the longest time, the re-do stopped there. One day, there's a lack of funds...the next time, it's lack of ability, then sometimes a lack of time and/or energy.  All in all, this past weekend, the poor patio did see some small improvement--Thanks to my brother-in-law!
It still needs to be "styled" but that's on the way soon!

I wasted a WHOLE gallon of paint on half that wall, like right up to the right of the window, because it is a very rough stucco and it STOLE my paint! THIEF!
So I traded services with the in-laws---looks like I'll be giving some decorative advise on their newly built home (coming soon) in exchange for a painted wall via PAINT SPRAYER!
Anyway, he sprayed the wall, and this old Pier One Hutch (Oh how I LOVE the pale robin's egg  blue color) that will act as a "divider" blocking the ugly window unit and punching bag...well at least until you walk a few steps out onto the porch and the ugly is revealed!
On another note..
CAN YOU GUESS WHAT THAT THING IS ON THE SHELF?
IT'S A TURTLE SHELL FOR MY SON..Can someone PAH-LEEZE tell me how to make THAT look decorative!?
ALSO...
I need advise...
Yes...
From YOU!...
What are some ways that I can use this Hutch for outdoors without actually putting a TV in it?
I've thought of shelves, etc...but I was hoping for something more...
IMAGINATIVE:)
IDEAS ANYONE??????
I will post an after when its actually all put together! I am praying that a nice little beach getaway will recharge my home renovation battery so that things can start getting accomplished!!!!!

I HEART YOU,
 


1 comment:

  1. Nelly,

    I totally relate to you ... I have so many things that need to be done and yet I'm not getting anything done! I blame the heat. And the gap week between school ending and day camp beginning ...

    I think you should make that hutch into a cute potting bench ... but then again I have a serious potting bench obsession!

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I ADORE comments like I adore a WHITE MOCHA HAZELNUT FRAPPACCINO and that is ALOT!!
Please leave me a note letting me know your thoughts!!!
Can't wait to hear from you!