Welcome!

I am so glad you're here! I have been expecting you! I am hoping that you can find inspiration as you stroll around! If you are not a follower yet, I hope that today you choose to "Follow" DG Innovations. You can subscribe by clicking "JOIN THIS SIGHT" with GOOGLE CONNECT on the side bar and via Facebook. I am so grateful you stopped by!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

PHOTO A DAY:DOUBLE CHALLENGE UPDATE {AUGUST}

Pin It Now!
I am pumped to say that I have made it (thus far) on my double challenge photo a day quest!
Oh, the simple things in life, eh?!


 



Why DOUBLE photo challenge?? Well, I am so glad you asked....
I came across two challenges this month and figured...What the heck...Why not?
 One challenge is from Oh So Lovely and then there is the one that I usually participate in from Fat Mum Slim!

I will be posting my pics over on  Facebook and Instagram so come check it out!
Here are the challenges if you wanna jump on board. The instagram hashtag is #photoadaydoublechallenge.


Hugs and kisses!
NELLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ADORE comments like I adore a WHITE MOCHA HAZELNUT FRAPPACCINO and that is ALOT!!
Please leave me a note letting me know your thoughts!!!
Can't wait to hear from you!