Welcome!

I am so glad you're here! I have been expecting you! I am hoping that you can find inspiration as you stroll around! If you are not a follower yet, I hope that today you choose to "Follow" DG Innovations. You can subscribe by clicking "JOIN THIS SIGHT" with GOOGLE CONNECT on the side bar and via Facebook. I am so grateful you stopped by!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

CHECKING IN:A PHONE PHOTO DUMP+MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND RECAP!

Pin It Now!
OK I KNOW...I'VE SERIOUSLY BEEN MIA!
A BIG "NO-NO" IN BLOGLAND.
It's been close to a week since my last post and If you read my last post, you will understand why!
It has been INSANE! I am not complaining, I promise! I did this to myself!
Just calling a "Spade--A SPADE"
What do I have for you today....?
UMMMM...A phone photo dump!
Yes...I know...It's not a clever "craft", but we have been hustling, people! It has taken me three...YES, THREE...years to get the hubby on board for some home improvement projects!
I THINK I HAVE CREATED A MONSTER!
No complaints though...I'm just sayin'!
*Love you babe*
 We needed a building for storage because we have no attic space and snagged a display model for a STEAL! So, our memorial day weekend was spent working outside.
YEAH...SHE IS WORKING SOOOOO HARD! CAN'T YOU TELL!?
HERE'S THE "STEAL"...IT WILL WORK FOR NOW! IT WILL BE GETTING A MAKEOVER INSIDE AND OUT...SURPRISED? DIDN'T THINK SO! I LOVE MAKEOVERS!
MY LITTLE HANDYMAN IN THE MAKING WITH HIS POPPIE! DO YOU LIKE OUR VERSION OF SAW HORSES? HA!
WE TOOK A PIECE OF THE FENCE OUT TO USE WASTED PROPERTY SPACE...
BOY, DO I HAVE PLANS FOR THAT FENCE!

I'll be back soon with some cool projects...there are many many projects in the making!

On top of ALL this stuff, I am working hard on my little girl's dance recital stuff, editing pictures, creating programs, etc etc etc...Bear with me....
*In Arnold's accent*
"I'll BE BACK"

Do ya'll still love me????
:)
Nelly

2 comments:

  1. I still love you! And can't WAIT to see the shed transformation! :D If you need help, you know how to find me...love you!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, there are a lot of bloggers who take time between posts, there are so many other things in life that keeps us from blogging. I've missed some days, while others, I've had to make myself post something. : ).. We will catch up with ya when ya do post, I don't always have computer time to keep up with my blog buddies either. I can definitely see what kept ya busy though!

    ReplyDelete

I ADORE comments like I adore a WHITE MOCHA HAZELNUT FRAPPACCINO and that is ALOT!!
Please leave me a note letting me know your thoughts!!!
Can't wait to hear from you!