Welcome!

I am so glad you're here! I have been expecting you! I am hoping that you can find inspiration as you stroll around! If you are not a follower yet, I hope that today you choose to "Follow" DG Innovations. You can subscribe by clicking "JOIN THIS SIGHT" with GOOGLE CONNECT on the side bar and via Facebook. I am so grateful you stopped by!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

RANDOM:CUTTIN' UP AT A PHOTO SHOOT

Pin It Now!
SO, while working over at my munchkins dance recital photo shoot...
MISS "THANG" grabs me to the curtain and starts posing! 

She was like..."C'mon MOM!"
Photo by Tracy Godeaux Photography
 WE POSE!
Photo by Tracy Godeaux Photography
WE DANCE!
Photo by Tracy Godeaux Photography
 WE HUG!

 I LOVE THESE MOMENTS!

SIDE NOTE: My Lil man just called his buddy from school on the phone and is chit chatting away...First buddy phone call...I am not sure how to feel!
Old, maybe?
or just weird?
Mixed emotions?
He's getting so big!

*SIGH*,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ADORE comments like I adore a WHITE MOCHA HAZELNUT FRAPPACCINO and that is ALOT!!
Please leave me a note letting me know your thoughts!!!
Can't wait to hear from you!