Welcome!

I am so glad you're here! I have been expecting you! I am hoping that you can find inspiration as you stroll around! If you are not a follower yet, I hope that today you choose to "Follow" DG Innovations. You can subscribe by clicking "JOIN THIS SIGHT" with GOOGLE CONNECT on the side bar and via Facebook. I am so grateful you stopped by!

Monday, May 7, 2012

MARVEL-US MONDAY-THE PERFECT HEADBAND HOLDER

Pin It Now!
Are you having a Marvelous Monday?
Well over here, it is ALWAYS a
"Marvel-Us Monday"!
:)
I can't WAIT til I start my Marvel-Us Monday Linky Party!!  It's coming so
STAY TUNED PEEPS!

I found today's feature on Pinterest which brought me to... Ruffled Sunshine which brought me to...
lyssa beth who created this little beauty!

I think it ROCKS!!!
AND GET THIS:
SHE USED AN OATMEAL BIN, PAPER AND AN OLD CANDLE HOLDER!!

Love IT!!
Seriously, I cannot wait to make one!!
Check out lyssa beth for details!!
I did!

MUCH LOVE,

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment on my mantel post. I see you are a "Cajun girl" so I'm assuming you are from Louisiana too. I'm you newest follower! Please stop back by and visit....Blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the upcycled use of the oatmeal can. So many good uses for those things, and who can have enough candle holders? Not me :)
    JoAnn
    sweetpepperrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this for my daughter, she is a "collector" so we have a lot of hair accessories:)

    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete

I ADORE comments like I adore a WHITE MOCHA HAZELNUT FRAPPACCINO and that is ALOT!!
Please leave me a note letting me know your thoughts!!!
Can't wait to hear from you!