Welcome!

I am so glad you're here! I have been expecting you! I am hoping that you can find inspiration as you stroll around! If you are not a follower yet, I hope that today you choose to "Follow" DG Innovations. You can subscribe by clicking "JOIN THIS SIGHT" with GOOGLE CONNECT on the side bar and via Facebook. I am so grateful you stopped by!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

BRIGHTEN UP A SAD CORNER: IT'S SPRING

Pin It Now!

Howdy ya'll! No, I'm not from Texas...but I am from somewhere close and we do say ya'll, but not really howdy...at least I don't...anyway...

(awkward moment)

I am SO ready to brighten things up in our humble home for Spring. When I am glancing around my home, usually daydreaming of a project or 2---or 3, til my son says


"MOM?! What are you staring at??,


I see corners and vignettes of brown, brown and more brown!! 


AHHHH! Enough with the brown, already!


So in a flash (literally) I scurry to brighten up this one little sad corner.



Honestly, I love that wall hanging from World Market, but it just screams "FALL" to me.


So, Zip, Zap, Zam!


Instant brightening!





The canvas is of my daughter when she was a baby.  It hung as a Strasburg advertisement in our local store more a few years:) I'm a proud mama!


Notice the wire basket holding my blankets.


It was this...hanging all alone with not a flower or plant in sight...sad little planter!







Cleaned it up and took off the chain and PRESTO!!


Stole a lamp from my room and a white porcelain tray (both thrift store and garage sale finds).


Oh how I could just do this alll daaay looong!


HAVE A GLORIOUS DAY!


Blogging in my comfy black leggings and stretchy knit black dress (I'm having a "fat" day),



Love,
NELLY

3 comments:

  1. I love your update. The World Market wall hanging will look great again next fall :) I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah!!! It will reappear this fall for sure!! Thanks for following!!

      Delete

I ADORE comments like I adore a WHITE MOCHA HAZELNUT FRAPPACCINO and that is ALOT!!
Please leave me a note letting me know your thoughts!!!
Can't wait to hear from you!